Thursday, August 4, 2011

What happens in Vegas....

July 18, 2011

In Las Vegas. It is insane here. I don't even know what to do with myself.

------

July 19, 2011

Still in Vegas and still have not seen all there is to see. This is probably the brightest and craziest place I have ever been. Walking down Las Vegas Blvd. there are huge buildings with larger than life replicas of M&M's, coke bottles, and guitars. It's possible to see Paris and New York City, complete with lifelike streets and buildings. It's amazing. The clubs and restaurants are filled with music and dancing people constantly. It's as if no one ever sleeps. When we arrived here on the 17th I went out to a place called the Rockhouse Bar and Nightclub. I danced my face off...I think. It was unlike any experience I've ever had. I met a nice fella named Andrew, I'm not sure where he was from, but he wasn't very good at speaking English. We wandered off to a place called the Carnival Bar or something like that. I'm not even positive now what it was called. Whoops. I didn't arrive back to the hotel room until 4 in the morning. This is certainly a place to let loose! And I did, and it was awesome. The fact that I had a whole bottle of wine made it easier to let loose too, though. Now, at 9:10AM on Tuesday July 19th, I am very sad to be leaving here. However, next time I come out here Amanda is coming, there's not doubt about that. We will tear this place up and it will be incredible!

------

Wine with love
Me and my traveling buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment