Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reinvention - made new in Christ

Many times as the year comes to an end people get an itching to change something in their lives. Whether it's weight, lifestyle, jobs, location, relationships, etc. The list can go on and on.
Change can be a great thing. Especially if it is something negative changing to something positive.

I am extremely thrilled in this new life that Christ is leading me through. Growing up in a Christian home all my life, I believed I knew who God was and what He's done for me and my family. Of course, I have seen a lot of evidence of Him working in the lives of my loved ones as well as my own life throughout the years but something is very different now.

I think I will begin to blog a little more now because I want to share what God has done and is doing in my life. I believe He is planning to use my story to help at least one person out there. I'm not sure how bold I will become with everything I share but I trust that with the Lord's leading the right words will be written.

There are many things that some people don't know about me, secrets I've been hiding for years. Secrets about things that God is in the process of healing and I feel nothing but gratitude and freedom ONLY because of what He has done for me and will continue to do. I'm not even sure if I will ever end up sharing some of these secrets I'm referring to and again, God will lead me when the timing is right. I do however, have a deep desire in my heart to share the unconditional love, grace, and mercy God has given me in hopes that you will realize, He wants to give it to you too. That He loves you and there is NOTHING you could ever do that would change that.

I hope that someone will stumble upon this blog at just the right time and that God will use it to change something inside of you. He has changed everything in me, in the best possible way. In a way I never even imagined could or would happen.

Change is good, let Christ change you.

Ask Him to forgive you and give your life to Him. I promise you, it's the most important choice you will ever make. Living a life lead by Christ is the most amazing and exciting adventure you'll ever experience. There is nothing on earth like it because once you are a follower of Christ, you are no longer of this world, your home is in heaven and until you are there, Jesus has a plan for you that will change everything.

Let God make you a new person and lead you on the adventure of a lifetime.


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
-2 Corinthians 5:17 :

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved. - Ephesians 2:4-5

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment