Friday, August 1, 2014

Radio Voice

So many exciting things have been going on. All because of God, there's no doubt about that!

He has brought an opportunity for me to talk a lot. On the radio. For anyone to hear.

WHAT? I seriously don't know how this happened. Of course the only explanation is God alone. I was approached in April by Heidi Hanes, I believe one of the founders of this local radio station, and she did a short interview with me. I shared a little bit about my testimony and she put that on the air! For some reason, she thought that I would be an asset to the station and well, long story short, I now have a radio show called "Growing Together." Last night I was live on the air for the first time. It was so exciting even though I really don't know what we talked about!

It is, of course just a small radio station with not a ton of power but God can absolutely use it for His glory and to bring people closer to Him. That is my prayer for the show He brought my way, that whatever we talk about and whatever He puts on my heart to share, that it will bring Him glory and touch the lives of those listening. I also get to choose different music to play so that's pretty exciting too. Last night we played some Phil Wickham, of course!

Anyway, I just wanted to write a short post about that just in case anyone wants to tune in. Locally you can hear it by turning your radio dial to 106.1 FM WGLU-LP. You are also able to stream it online. Click here to check out the website and listen!

The show I will be hosting, again, called "Growing Together" will be Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-9:30 PM and Saturday 1:00-2:00 PM.

I hope you tune in and also get connected to the station on facebook!





"Everyone will shout, Jesus Christ is King!"
-Brit


1 comment:

  1. BRITTANY!!! this is HUGE!!!!! So exciting and amazing what God is doing! Im so proud of you too, I know this took a leap! can't wait to listen in! love you!

    ReplyDelete